Sunday, May 31, 2009

The week ahead

I'm back from North Carolina and had a really nice time with my brother, his wife and their new baby Liam. I even got to babysit while they went to see Star Trek, go see it...its a great movie. I forgot my camera and took a cute little video of Liam on my phone but can't figure out how to send it to You Tube because my phone is tarded. When I played it for Liam he stopped sucking on his pacifier and watched very intently....it was funny.
Tim told me tonight that he doesn't want to go back to work, and that he has had such a good time staying home with the kids. I asked him if I should go back to work for him, but he seems to think that his boss might notice that I wasn't Tim.

But I have big plans for us this week. Sorry for the list but it needs to be done.

  • Rent a mulcher and mulch those janky bark chips under the play structure because they are horrible.
  • Finish moving the tulip bulbs to there new home......they need more sun.
  • Plant cucumber seeds.
  • Buy and plant tomatoes, lettuce, chives, basil, oregano, & cilantro starts. If I can find all of those. The ones I had planted from seeds died while I was in N.C., I'm not upset, I don't think they were going to make it anyway.
  • Go to the grocery store.
  • Go to big university hospital on Friday for 1st Dr. appointment with fancy female Italian reproductive endocrinologist (RE)....we will call her Dr. Italian or Dr. Fancy, I guess after we meet her I will have a better idea of what to name her.
  • But first I will get the sliver out that is stuck in between my big toe and pointer toe because it really hurts.
Post picture's soon.

1 comment:

Julie Donaldson said...

Pointer toes. Never heard of that,but I guess it corresponds with "pointer finger". It's just that I didn't know anyone before who pointed with their toes....