Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm sorry

I'm sorry for talking about Jon & Kate + 8, but I just need to get something off my chest.
I remember as a kid we learned in school about the Dionne quintuplets born in Canada and how they were put on display by the government to make money in "quintland". Now I know it was the depression and money was tight but it was wrong on so many different levels.

I see no difference in what Jon & Kate are doing to their children. They are making money off the kids and now they are ending their marriage but will continue taping as we watch these little ones lives fall apart. It makes me sick just thinking about it. I use to watch them and record them on my DVR but will not anymore. I just can't watch anymore and watch these little kids suffer, its just not right.

3 comments:

Maryanne and AJ said...

I am so with you. I was watching it last night and feeling like it was so depressing and AJ kept asking me how I could watch it. Well, I agree with you, I am not going to DVR it anymore, too sad and really not fair to the kids. They aren't thinking of them at all; selfish decision on Jon and Kate's part!

happybuss said...

Amen sister!! I actually wrote an email to TLC yesterday expressing my disgust and letting them know I would no longer be watching Jon and Kate. I was very surprised this morning to see they show was on hiatus. I'm sure it was because of my email! haha!

Christy said...

Good work Cyndi!!