Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lost Mother's Day Picture's

Just found the lost camera with the Mother's day picture's, glad we didn't loose them for good!

We Drove like 5 plus hours to Spokane, WA for my Cousin Marcela's graduation from Gonzaga. My brother and his wife, who aren't pictured were also there. Below is their son Liam with Reagan. He is such a good baby.



Marcela on the big screen getting her diploma from some special dude. So proud of her!!

It was Mother's day weekend, and we heard that down by the river were some pretty cool rapids and a giant red wagon. The rapids were amazing, I have never been that close to water moving that fast in my entire life, it was breath taking!


I told you, a giant red wagon, the kids had a great time!


Lincoln by the giant wheels for the giant red wagon.

Tim with the kids at the lower falls, it was something that I will not forget. We had a great time, and it was a perfect Mother's day!

2 comments:

Lori Vernon said...

Looks like fun! Love the giant red wagon!

Jen Roth said...

Great pics, Christy, isn't Spokane a fun city? I love it there.