Thursday, June 4, 2009

nervous

I'm nervous about going to the RE tomorrow. I don't know what to expect. I know its the first consultation and there probably won't be any tests, just going over my file and setting up other appointments....but still I'm nervous. My mother-in-law is coming in the morning to be with the kids, then my mother is coming in the afternoon to be with the kids, and the house isn't up to par...but it will have to do.

I've been so busy with the washing machine, traveling to N. Carolina, Reagan's t-ball, and planting the garden this week that I haven't had a lot of time to focus on tomorrow's appointment. I think subconsciously I planned it that way, so that I wouldn't stress myself out about it.

This evening we had an incredibly thunder & lighting storm that for a short time there was a tornado warning....it was crazy....I love that kind of stuff.

No comments: