Monday, June 1, 2009

Update & the Big news

The only thing left to do on my list is go see the doc at big university hospital & move the rest of the tulips.

  • Rent a mulcher and mulch those janky bark chips under the play structure because they are horrible. Can't find a mulcher to rent, I guess most places don't rent them anymore, so into the yard debris can they go.
  • Finish moving the tulip bulbs to there new home......they need more sun.
  • Plant cucumber seeds. Planted
  • Buy and plant tomatoes, lettuce, chives, basil, oregano, & cilantro starts. If I can find all of those. The ones I had planted from seeds died while I was in N.C., I'm not upset, I don't think they were going to make it anyway. Got them all except lettuce.
  • Go to the grocery store. Was able to make a small run, but will have to go again soon.
  • Go to big university hospital on Friday for 1st Dr. appointment with fancy female Italian reproductive endocrinologist (RE)....we will call her Dr. Italian or Dr. Fancy, I guess after we meet her I will have a better idea of what to name her.
  • But first I will get the sliver out that is stuck in between my big toe and pointer toe because it really hurts. Got it out and it didn't even hurt.
Big news
I called Maytag today to find out where my part is and was quickly sent to some executive office and told them my history and when she called me back she told me that they would replace my machine and would pay 50% for a new Maytag or Whirlpool washer. I guess the part we have been waiting on isn't even made, even though they have been telling me that its in the factory being made as we speak and will be overnight expressed to me.....LIARS!!!

I have found the replacement washer its WTW5300VW, it does what we need it to do and I'm not willing to spend more money on a fancy machine that is too expensive to fix. Plus, if I wanted a fancy machine then I wouldn't buy Maytag or Whirlpool. So, tomorrow I am going to try and negotiate a better percentage rate than what they originally quoted me, which is 50%. I have been without a working washer for 2.5 months and have spent over $100 at the laundromat and think they can pony up more than 50%. Right now our final price would be $264.50 and I would like to see it closer to $200 or below. After that and hopefully we can agree then in about 7 to 10 business days the beauty below should be delivered to our door and this whole issue will be a non issue and I won't ever talk about it again because too much time has already been spent on it.

No comments: