Monday, July 20, 2009

Refreshed

I had a girls weekend away with some of the most wonderful women and can't wait to go again. Molly took more picture's than me, so the ones I do have are from the first day at the pool. I also didn't get picture's of everyone that went. I missed, Laura, Tami, Julie, and Kristina....I'm sure I can get some from Molly.

I think this picture says it all, this is what we did and other things.


Sunny hosted at her vacation home and to her we are ever grateful!!


We also read trashy magazines and solved most of the world's problems.


We ate, had fellowship, went shopping, relaxed, had a wonderful much needed time away with other awesome women!!


The husbands go in August, it will be interesting to see what the guys do with their weekend....I doubt there will be any bed sharing :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.