Monday, August 3, 2009

Camping

We had a blast camping, so much so I only took 3 picture's. My wonderful friend Brooke who never leaves home without her camera took the rest, except for the ones of Reagan at the very end. Thank you Brooke!!!

Below is Reagan blowing out her candles on her birthday cake, the first day of camping was her Birthday.


Lincoln loved camping, and was so dirty. The picture says it all. He is standing with his friend David. Camping with friends is so much better than camping by yourself.

This is the money shot! We took off Reagan's training wheels and I didn't even have to run with her...she just took off like she was in a race, it is still so amazing to watch her ride.

Her friend Sarah wanted to learn too. I was helping keep her torso nice and strong and the roller blades work so much better than running behind the bike.


After we got back and unloaded, Reagan rode some more in our driveway so I could get some more picture's of her.






Reagan told Tim that this was the best week ever!! Because she turned 6, got her ear's pierced, got a DS, go camping and she learned how to ride a 2 wheel bike. She told me she can't wait to be 7 and I told her that I think we should just focus on her being 6 for right now.

No comments: