Monday, August 10, 2009

Ditka Dog

I haven't put up any new picture's of sweet Ditka so I thought I would indulge you all in a little of Ditka. I took these this morning and when ever I would get down to eye level he would immediately come to my side, and it was rather difficult to get him to stay put.

I managed to get a couple of him, he looks sad or confused and not sure what I'm up to.

He hasn't gotten into too much trouble, only just eating a bowl full of grapes and me forcing him to take meds to get him to puke is not on my list of fun things to do. Now we are just dealing with allergies, he take a Kirkland brand Zyrtec at night with his new limited ingredient meal...oh, brother...sigh.... He seemed to be doing better but has recently started to be a little more itchy....but you know what, so have I, so maybe its outdoor allergies that are his real problem.

No comments: