Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm in

They accepted me into the clinical trial. There was some question if it would be okay because of my bicornuate uterus. They said it was fine as long as I had conceived before, which I have.
I go up next Friday to sign a bunch of consent forms and have my blood drawn. They can't officially accept me until the 19th because of the clomid I took last month. They only hard part will be the 10 dr. apts during the cycle. Reagan starts school in the beginning of September which will help if I can schedule my appointments in the morning and have my Dad pick her up after he gets off work.

I have said this before but seriously I don't know what I would do if we didn't have my parents or Tim's Mom living close to help us out so often. I guess we would figure something out, but it is such a blessing to have them here.

Right now I have to go and change some light bulbs in the garage. This is round 2 changing the bulbs, the first round I grabbed dead light bulbs, so now round 2 I know I have new light bulbs. And the dead light bulbs are in the garbage.

No comments: