Thursday, August 20, 2009

slow goin

My back is really tight today. I hate feeling like this. The house is a mess, I need to shower and Ditka has been acting like spas. I need a fairy godmother to come and clean my house, better yet, I need to start feeling better so I can clean it myself. She can fold & put away the clothes.
The flexeril, vicodin, and prednisone do help, its just that they make me so sleepy and unmotivated. I'm not going to take vicodin again until bed time and maybe that will help with my energy.
The kids for the most part have been really good, Lincoln now says that his neck and back hurt him and wants to cuddle with me. I think I will go shower now, I think that will help wake me up.

I went to my parents house yesterday and forgot to get my camera....oh, well there is always next time.

No comments: