Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My HSG

I had my HSG today and well it was quite the experience. It looked like both tubes were blocked. The left one opened up after I rolled to my side and back.  The right one had more trouble.  I had to again roll on my side and back a few times, they took some dye out and then added it back and then some.  It was very uncomfortable but I feel totally normal now.  They would say to each other, she is really extended I don't think she can take anymore dye, "Christy, can you handle more?"  I told them to do what they needed to do to get them open, because I didn't want to come back and do it again. I was praying out loud and just trying to focus on relaxing.  God was there with me and my right tube opened up....praise God!!!

Now I just wait and start the patch "clinical trial" in about 4 weeks.

No comments: