Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pantene Beautiful Lengths

Leah is my sister in love, and her Mom died two years ago today.  Leah said that she was going to grow out her hair and donate it in memory of her Mom.  I decided I would join her and for two years now I have been growing out my hair in preparation for this day.  Sandy died exactly two years ago today and here are the picture's of me getting it cut and then some picture's of my new style.  I'm sending my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.

Two ponytails to donate.



Cutting the right side.







Cutting the left side.



Two ponies both at or around 9 inches long.




               After                                                                             

Before


                                                             
                                                              After back of hair

8 comments:

Shana said...

You look beautiful
(pronounced BE-A-U-TEE-FULL)!!!

Love the new look. You must feel amazing!

Christy said...

Shana, it feels like I have lost 3lbs!! It feels so nice and its amazing how quickly my hair dries. I'm so glad to be rid of the ponytail hairstyle.

Julie dropped of a coat that she thought was Tim's but its not. I think it might be one of Scott's. I will get it back to Julie.

Lee Ann said...

Looking very sophisticated! I like.

Kristin said...

Love it. It looks awesome.

Maryanne and AJ said...

Super cute! Way to go with growing your hair for all that time. Love the new do.

Jennifer said...

You are SO photogenic!

Jennifer said...

HaHa, my verification word was "farthess".

Christy said...

It may seem like I'm photogenic, but its only because I took like 17 pictures to get just the right ones.