Friday, October 2, 2009

Jeremiah 31: 3-4

"...I have loved you with 
an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with
loving-kindness.
I will build you up again
and you will be rebuilt,..."

The bible study I am in started back up again yesterday.  Its for mother's of young children and its an amazing support system.  The verse above really struck me since we are going through our infertility issues.  I feel like God is rebuilding me physically and emotionally from the inside out.  I have the best foundation and that is in Christ Jesus.  I pray for my womb to grow life again, we both feel that this is where God wants us and so here we are on this journey together in Christ.  I hope to be encouraging to other women and that we are honoring God as we walk this path and with our life.



No comments: