Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Picture's

We went to the pumpkin patch on the first weekend of October and I forgot to post them. So here is our fun day at the pumpkin patch.

This is the zip line that has gotten shorter over the years but still just as fun!


Here is Reagan wearing the same boots, she wore 2 years ago at the same pumpkin patch on the same zip line. Here is a link to the picture and the post.


Lincoln wasn't so sure, so they offered to put him on the swing part way down and that seemed to help. I think he had fun, but didn't want to do it again.


I went too at it was fun!


There he goes, you can't see it but he is smiling.


There was this giant pillow jumpy thing that the kids just loved,
and they couldn't get enough.


Haley and Noah.






Lincoln, Noah, Haley, Chloe, and Reagan.





There was this giant black out maze that was impossible to escape. We found a lost child while we were in there. Did I mention I was the only adult for 4 kids aged 7,6,5, and 3. Wait I forgot the child we found, he was about 3 yrs old. We found a volunteer firefighter that showed us the way out using his cell phone. I told the kids that God had sent us an angel to show us the way out and do you know what they said??? Again!!

No comments: