Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dead horse birthday!


Multimedia message
Originally uploaded by My Presidents

This is the only picture that I took on my birthday and its of a dead horse that Tim found over in eagle crest. The kids really liked looking at the dead horse and had so many great questions about him/her. Lincoln named him Garfield and the rest of us called it "the dead horse". It really gives the saying "kicking a dead horse" a whole new meaning.....not much to kick.

We went out of town for a few days to our friends townhouse at a wonderful vacation resort. This is the kids favorite place to go for mini vacations. We love their home and it feels so comfortable staying there.

Tim and my parents made me a wonderful dinner. Tim got me the black trench coat that I really wanted...yippie!! The kids painted me some pottery and Tim painted me a special plate. My parents got me one of those mini laptops that Costco is selling and well....I just love it!!! Its fast and has just what I need. I had a wonderful birthday and am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.

No comments: