Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Food & Follicles

So, Lincoln's new tactic is that after we give him his plate of food, whether it's for lunch or dinner he will say, "I was just joking." And its not like I'm making food that the he doesn't like.
Today I told him that if he said he was just joking about lunch that he would have to take a "rest time" in his room.....and it worked. So, now that I have found his currency we will see how things go from here. We still praise God when he eats new food and give tons of praise.

I have had 2 ultrasounds and so far they haven't shown any developing follicles bigger than 14mm, all I know is that a follicle needs to be around 20mm to be considered mature. I have lots of follicles, they just need to leave the nest. Next u/s is on Friday. Please pray.

No comments: