Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Proof that Santa came last year!!

A few years ago I gave Tim a weather station for Christmas or his birthday....don't really remember. Any who, we have a weather station which is very handy when there is record rain fall or really cold weather or for wicked wind storms.

Sometime in January I was looking at the weather station display and looking to see what the record lows were and such when I came across what the record wind speed was and about fell out of my chair. As you can see from the picture's the record wind speed at 60.8 mph was at 12:57am on December 25th, 2008. With all the windy storms we have had this past year nothing has come close to it. Looking back I really don't even remember Christmas eve or Christmas day being that windy.




We told the kids at the time and they just thought that was the coolest thing ever! Reagan still believes and when one of her friends said that Santa wasn't real, she looked at me and said Mom Santa is real right? I told her it doesn't matter what other people think, it matters what you think, and she said, "well, I believe in Santa." Reagan is not one to be a follower that is for sure!

No comments: