Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Story of my life!!!

You all should know the story of my life started August of 2008 and I thought ended June 2009.

You can also read about it here, here, here, here, here, and here, oh and here, here, here, here and here.

My new washing machine broke, and we have water all over the laundry room floor. At least it still runs, I'm just afraid to try and run another load and have more water to clean up. I guess tomorrow I will be on the phone with Maytag......story of my life.

I want to scream, cry, shout, and go into debt for a new washing machine that would never break......but we all know that isn't possible.

I will just be calm and carry on.....cause you know the kids are watching and I must keep it together so they don't think Mommy has gone bonkers because of a washing machine....that would be silly......*sigh* (but all you Mom's know that its not so silly)..... I think I will take a vicodin tonight....why not!

2 comments:

Julie Donaldson said...

I think you were meant to wash your family's clothes in the stream and beat them on the nearby rocks then dry them on the tree branches.

Christy said...

Thank you Julie, I needed a laugh!