Saturday, December 12, 2009

The clinical trial is over

I had my last clinical trial appointment last Wednesday. I am not pregnant and I should get my $500 in 2 to 3 weeks. In that last appointment I saw my RE Dr. and she said that she wants me to go back on the metformin and that we would talk in January. Currently I am slowly going back on the metformin. I feel good about that am looking forward to talking with her and seeing what my options are.

Tim starts PT on Monday and we are hoping that it goes well. He has been in a large amount of pain and we need our Tim/Daddy back.

Christmas shopping is almost done, just a few more family members to shop for.
I have been working hard for a memorable Christmas morning and I think things are all going to fall together and the kids are going to be floored.

The elf on the shelf appeared at our home this year and the kids are just mesmerized by our new friend Buddy.
They can't wait to wake up and see where he is hiding. Christmas is such a magical time of year, I just love it!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey girl! You are an awesome Mom and I can't wait to read about your Christmas morning.

We have a little elf who resembles your elf on a shelf. He's green and about a gajillion years old. He was in my Mom's tree when she was a little girl. We/She call(ed) him Fred and the kids are crazy about him!