Friday, January 22, 2010

quick update

I had a really nice talk with Dr. A yesterday and since I also started my cycle that I could start another round of what I wanted. I opted to start injectable drugs. On my way out of town with my Mom we will make a stop at the clinic. I have to watch a DVD about how to administer the shots, have an u/s and then pick up the drugs in the pharmacy. Then tomorrow I start the injections for 10 days. I am going to be out of town this weekend at our church's annual woman's retreat. I'm glad I will be in the company of such wonderful women and I look forward to time away with my Mom and in prayer.
Unfortunately my Mother-in-law can't go but am grateful that she can watch the kids today and have a special sleep over with her and cousin Haley. Tim will pick them up in the morning.
I'm not taking my laptop, so I will update after I get back how the whole giving yourself a shot thing is going. This will also mean that in the next couple of weeks I will have several Dr. apt up in the big city. Please pray for me and that I can find childcare for all the appointments and that above all God's will is done. Thank you!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Christy, I am home pretty much all of the time and I would be glad to have the kids over here any time that you need to go to an appointment. Kathryn is a huge helper too and I'm sure the kids would all love to play together.

Zach and Beth said...

I will be praying for you. While I never did injectables, I know all too well the pain of infertility. I hope this will be your month. I hope you are enjoying your women's retreat!

Christy said...

Thank you Melissa & Beth!!
Can't wait to get back home and give you
an update of what God has been doing.