Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Canceled

Its too risky. This is the follicle report: right ovary has 8 follicles range in size from 12 to 14.5mm with 1 at 16mm. Left ovary has 3 follicles range in size from 13-15mm and and 1 at 16mm. If I triggered tonight there is a high possibility that more than 5 eggs would conceive or more and I/we are not about to take that risk. And the doctor's completely agree.

Thank you for your prayers and I have felt them all day and have complete peace about canceling this cycle. No tears this time.

So, now we wait until I start my next cycle which should be in about 2 weeks. Mean while I am very tender and Tim and I are under strict instructions to abstain if you get my drift....wink, wink, nudge, nudge ;) I need to be careful because my mother and mother in law both read my blog and although I know it doesn't bother them its still a little weird.

Reagan still has hives and a fever, tomorrow we see the doctor.

3 comments:

Marylin Shannon said...

Wink, wink, nod, nod
Where did Christy come from?

Did we find her under a rock?
As her bro, Del, likes to mock.

No, no, not, not!!!
It was hot, hot ......better stop
(our kids might read this..right, Sue?)

heh, heh. Love you Christy

Christy said...

MOM!! Ha,Ha,Ha....Laughing out load!!

The Nordstrom Family said...

What a roller coaster you're on! God bless the journey and bring you guys safely through to the other side!