Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Homemade chicken noodle soup

I have made this before. I started it yesterday with the whole chicken, boiling the whole chicken with carrots, celery and onion. Today I showed the kids how to make the noodles and after I made the dough they made all the noodles. They did an excellent job!!
Here are a few picture's to document our culinary adventure.




Lincoln got a little too much flour on his clothes and decided that he only really needed to wear his underwear. They both worked really hard and made excellent tasting noodles.


Truth be told homemade noodles taste so much better than anything you can buy in the store.
Wish we could have everyone over for dinner so that none of this delicious soup will go to waste.

1 comment:

Hello said...

Wow. You are adventurous with the noodle making! Awesome.

Thanks for your blog comment today. I wanted to email you back but couldn't find your email.

I just love that you think of a melting snowman when I talk about Tomato Soup. He is exactly like that. And the poor guy has been on my radar since September - but I didn't realize he was single. Even worse I didn't realize he was interested in me! He is such a good Christian man - a dad - ugh. Just sooooo wonderful. Thanks for the well wishes.

Email me anytime. racheljcox at yahoo dot com.