Tuesday, February 9, 2010

sick with colds

(Ditka really wanted to sit in my lap while I was posting this so I decided to use my webcam and take some picture's of the two of us......isn't he cute!!!)

We all have colds, I seem to be the only one with a runny nose and sneezing. I'm starting to feel better and less tender in my abdomen. Life has been moving along just like life does. Reagan has a science fair project we have been working on. Lincoln is a crack up and I love his tender "Mom, I love you" moments and then demands a kiss. That boy is strong willed....but has such a sweet tender spot for the special people in his life. When he thinks I will be upset with something, you will say "Mom....smile....please put a smile on." I oblige thinking....oh dear what has happened now?


We have a busy weekend planned with both kids attending separate birthday parties at the same time. People say it all the time, but time does fly when you are having fun.

We moved Reagan's room around. We added my old bunk bed that I'm sure was purchased 20 years ago. It has a single bed on top with a full bed on the bottom. We also kept Reagan's other bed in her room....so yes, she does have three beds in her room and loves it.



My parents took the queen out of the guest room and we turned that into a playroom/office. So, to our out of town friends/guests you will be staying in the Reagan bedroom. Reagan will stay in our room, the office or Lincoln's. I'm sorry the full is not as comfortable as the queen, but we hope to some day have it back as seasons change in our life.



I love having more space in the office and Reagan's room is much easier to clean, much easier!

I need to head to bed and restore my body so it can fight this cold.

No comments: