Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello

I just wanted you all to know that I had an ultrasound today and everything looks good to start trying again. I should get a phone call soon as to what our plan will be. She just called and tonight I start 50 iu's of follistim for 5 days and then an ultrasound on Sunday which is Tim's birthday....I can't say enough how much I love that man...I just love him!!!

Tomorrow I see the allergist and hopefully be tested to find out what I'm allergic to.

I'm coming down with a cold and my head feels like I'm in a fog. I keep forgetting errands when I am out and that only makes more work the next day....sigh...

This Friday is Reagan's school auction and I'm in charge of the 25 table center pieces.
Below is what it will basically look like, ours will have just white carnations with one red mini carnation as the cherry with two neon pink straws. Still, its very cute and goes with our 50's sock hop theme. Tonight we assemble them all except for the flowers, I will pick them up on Friday. The pink and white in the milkshake glass is actually craft sand, its pretty creative if you ask me.


Last weekend we went to the beach with our shepherding group from our church for our annual couple's retreat. We had so much fun, wii games, scavenger hunt, the chair game, fellowship, growing in God's word and awesome weather.

Thinking about getting my garden started....soon, but not yet.

4 comments:

Bex said...

LOVE this post! So excited for you, too. :-) Praying and hoping and wishing and even crossing my fingers for you and your precious family! And, you are very crafty and artsy, too! Nice!

Julie Donaldson said...

How did you find the center piece picture for the Happy New Year 2004? Those are so cute.

Christy said...

Thank Bex ;)

Julie, I just did a google image search for 50's centerpieces and found that picture and then duplicated it.

Hello said...

Sounds like you're on the mend. Love the centerpiece, too.

Praying for you guys,

Rach