Sunday, March 21, 2010

Looking good

That is what the doctor said to me on Saturday morning. I have 3 follicles on my right ovary and 1 small one on my left. I have another u/s on Tuesday morning and hopefully we will trigger on Tuesday night. I feel really good about this and so does the doctor. We could still get pregnant with multiples.

Today after the church service we went up and asked for prayer, and that above all God's will is done.

This has been a long journey and its not over yet. This might not work and I'm okay with that. I have said before, I don't want to miss God's blessings. Its easy to get bitter, mad and even angry. I have been close to getting mad, but instead made a different choice....I praised God. In my happiness and in my sorrow I praise God. I'm not saying that I don't ever get upset or frustrated, I just decide that I'm not going to stay upset or frustrated for very long. I am a happy person who is struggling with the pains of infertility. I have many questions that may or may not get answered, I get sad and lonely in this struggle, the loneliness is probably the worst.
But, I have the warmth of Jesus at those low times when I praise God in my pain because when I cry out to God he comforts my soul that really can't be described in words. Plus I have some really wonderful Christian friends that God has brought into my life, and God has individually equipped these women to be there just for me. That is just how awesome our God is!!


Dr. Dale A. Robbins wrote an article called "The Power of Praise & Worship"
. This is what he says,
"The Bible says that God inhabits in the praises of His people (Psalms 22:3). In other words, God “dwells” in the atmosphere of His praise. This means that praise is not merely a reaction from coming into His presence - Praise is a vehicle of faith which brings us into the presence and power of God! Praise and worship is the “gate-pass” which allows us to enter the sacredness of His glory. The psalmist writes, “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name” (Psalms 100:4)."

Amazing stuff people!!!

In another paragraph he writes, "
All too often, praise to God is something that many people leave at church, an event that happens only when they come together with other Christians. However, praise should be a part of a believers lifestyle, inter-mingled as a part of their daily prayer-life. At work, in the car, at home in bed, or anywhere; praise to the Lord brings the refreshing of the Lord’s presence, along with His power and anointing. “...I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth” (Psalms 34:1).

Praise is an expression of faith, and a declaration of victory! It declares that we believe God is with us and is in control of the outcome of all our circumstances (Romans 8:28). Praise is a “sacrifice,” something that we offer to God sacrificially, not just because we feel like it, but because we believe in Him and wish to please Him. “By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name” (Hebrews 13:15)."

I love it!!! Thank you God!!
Next appointment is Tuesday morning at 9:30am, please pray that my ovaries haven't over produced and that we can continue with the trigger shot. (The trigger shot manually induces ovulation). Thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

Bex said...

This is hopeful! I love your honesty and vulnerability about something so tender and painful. The quotes you shared were so powerful. I have 9:30am Tuesday on my calendar to pray for you! Who knows, maybe twins!? ;-) Either way, you are really handling these ups and downs with grace and I believe that totally honors God.