Monday, March 1, 2010

No eggs for me

The doctor doesn't think that it was a virus but a food allergy. He thinks its a raw egg allergy and I have to wait 6 weeks to be tested because I can't have any antihistamines in my system for the test....yuck...its allergy season!!

Meanwhile I am the proud owner of 2
epi pens, 1 for my purse and 1 for home.

I can't touch eggs, or cook with them, but I can eat cooked eggs, just not raw.

I'm going to call an allergist this week and set up an appointment to see what he thinks.

I will keep you posted when I know something.

2 comments:

Jcmommy2 said...

How are you feeling. Christy I have been thinking about you. I posted yesterday but it didnt go on. So I will write short to see if you can actually get it now.
Jenny Carpenter

Christy said...

I have been doing well, kinda. Often when I eat I have been getting an upset stomach, nothing big, but it does make me wonder. I'm trying my best not to freak myself out, so I try to be smart and read labels. Hopefully I will get see the Allergist before 6 weeks....like next week!