Monday, March 15, 2010

Update

The u/s (ultrasound) showed several follicles under 10mm on both ovaries. Of course we only need one, so we are doing a lot of praying that we have a lead follicle and when that one gets to a mature size and we have less than 3 other mature follicles.....bam!! We trigger and pray that only the lead mature follicle fertilizes. Things could turn out just like last time where we had to cancel everything. Next u/s is Wednesday morning.

I got
preliminary blood tests back on the blood allergy test and it indicates that I am NOT allergic to egg whites, egg yokes, or tomatoes!! But it could be a false positive, so we will do it again in a couple of months. If we don't get pregnant that I have to do the oral food challenge test. Tim thinks it sounds like a food network competition. My first challenge is to eat what I ate before I had my reaction. So, the doctor wants to start with the Breyers Ice Cream with chocolate syrup and magic hard shell. You take a bit and then they watch you for 20 min, then you take some more bites and they watch you....should be fun!!

Currently I sick and sound like I have a smokers cough. In fact I have coughed so hard that I bruised the top of my mouth. I am coughing up all sorts of different colors.

Tim has the day off today because his birthday was yesterday....Happy Birthday honey!!!
Tim got
mario kart and 3 steering wheels and band hero......we have been having fun today!
I get my teeth cleaned at 2pm......I love getting my teeth
cleaned!!!

2 comments:

Bex said...

Woohoo! Thanks for the update. This is exciting for you guys! Praying with you....

Shakes McGee said...

I am praying for you guys! Glad Tim had a great birthday and I wish I could be there to watch you eat :)