Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First interview***update***

Today I interviewed a potential housekeeper. I do not think I will hire her. She wants me to provide all the cleaning supplies, rags, mops and she wants certain supplies in each bathroom. She was very nice but I just haven't met a housekeeper who does business that way. She also won't do windows or pick up the kids toys. I'm only going to get bigger in my pregnancy and I will need more help. I have a call into another lady and hope to met with her soon.

Maybe I need more than just a housekeeper?

***update***

I interviewed a second lady and I hired her on the spot, I have way more confidence in her and feel great about it. She comes for her first cleaning in 2 weeks and it will be the deep cleaning that this house so desperately needs.

Pregnancy update....I'm super tired all the time and had a dream last night that we are only having one baby, but I have also had the twins dream too, so I just think its weird pregnancy dreams. I also have really bad night sweats that I don't remember having this early with my other kids. Did I mention that I'm super tired and the weather has been awesome but I just have no energy. 8 days until the ultrasound, super excited to find out either way!

3 comments:

Hello said...

GLory be to God you are PREGNANT?!?!?! Holy cow!!!!

Saying oooooodles of prayers and thanksgiving for you guys. I'm just so happy for you. God is so, so good. All the time!

Rachel

Christy said...

Thank you friend!! We are thrilled!!! Only 5 more days until we find out if we are having twins!!

Lori Vernon said...

So happy for you guys! That's great! Praying all continues to go well!