Wednesday, April 28, 2010

6 weeks 4 days

Heart rate 137, due December 18, 2010.

I have officially graduated from my
RE's office and am released to the care of my normal ob/gyn. I love my ob and will be so glad to see his PA tomorrow and then in 3 weeks I will see him for another ultrasound. The baby looked great, tiny and great. The doctor said the baby was a little on the small side and my reply was, well I have small kids, so I'm not too surprised.
I'm on cloud nine!!

--
==================================================================
This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T

2 comments:

Shakes McGee said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you.

And So It Goes said...

That is a MOST excellent due date! It's my birthday!

So stinkin' happy for you guys! And loving Reagan's baptism, too.

God bless you guys,

Rachel