Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh brother

Lincoln has relieved himself and is feeling better.
I went to the store and bought and steamed a ton of veggies and will sneak them into his diet if it kills me. My friend Jen did this with great success, but I have a much harder nut to crack. Lincoln and Jen's son are in a kids class together at church....maybe I can bribe him to preach the wonders of eating veggies. But I guess he doesn't know he is eating them so how can he help me?
I have steamed and pureed carrots, squash, zucchini, and sweet potatoes. I still need to steam, broccoli, corn and roast yams.
Tonight I tried the sweet potatoes in the grilled cheese sandwich and at least he took a bite, but he quickly told me that "HE DID NOT LIKE THE CHEESE!" He loves
Oroweat Oatnut bread and so I have bought a loaf of that.

I didn't get a nap today. I also need to tell you all that Reagan asked to be baptized and this Sunday she will at church. We are so excited for her!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

"Ouchie bear". HaHa. A little constipation humor between mommies. Glad the kid finally pooped and I'll have to give you my recipe for bran muffins. You won't be able to turn the poop off!

Christy said...

If he doesn't eat the muffins I will, this pregnancy has caused more constipation than I have ever experienced in my life time.