Monday, June 7, 2010

“Kevin’s Point of View” by Del Shannon....my brother

My oldest brother Del just sent out an email and I thought I would pass on the good news to all my favorite readers.

All,

My apologies for this mass email that is going out to literally everyone on my contact list. Some of you know of my writing endeavors and some don’t, but just so you all know I enjoy writing children’s fiction when I’m not running around working on dams. I’ve recently finished a children’s novel titled “Kevin’s Point of View” and this novel is now posted on Amazon.com in the Kindle section. If you own a Kindle you can download it for the unbelievably low price of $2.99. That’s half of what it cost to eat lunch at most places. “Kevin’s Point of View” is targeted for the 8- to 12-year-old crowd, but many outside of this age group have enjoyed the story.

And if you don’t own a Kindle, but you know someone who does and who might have or know of an 8- to 12-year-old kid who loves to read a good story, I wouldn’t mind if you forwarded this along to them. Even if you don’t own a Kindle you can get a Kindle App for your iPhone or iPad. Any help you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Here’s the link where you can buy the story - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003PPD9DM

Thanks in advance and I hope all of you are having a great start to your summer.

Best,

Del


So friends and readers, please go out and download a copy for your very own!!!

No comments: