Saturday, June 19, 2010

Questions for God

I have a few questions for God.

If the second coming was to happen now, would I stay pregnant and deliver in Heaven pain free? Or would the baby just appear?

Can we have more children in Heaven with our husbands, or are we pretty much done and little kids just appear? Don't laugh at me, these are honest questions.

Anyway, just some thoughts that have been running through my head during this pregnancy. The hormones are strong and tears come easy but usually its over a tv commercial or a sweet article in the paper.

2 comments:

And So It Goes said...

You know... my ex and I lost 2. One incredibly early. The other at almost 4 mos. She is "big sister" -and would be 5 now (incidentally the same age as B's daughter, almost exactly). I have often wondered what will happen in Heaven when I see her. I will recognize her immediately, I just know it. I wonder if she will be perfect with Down Syndrome, or perfect without it. Either way, I know my heart will recognize her immediately. Will she call out to me first? Will she know me, too? Our first child lost is more difficult to think of because it was so early and I don't know if it was a boy or a girl. But he/she will be there, too. What a surprise!

God can handle the questions. He's bigger than all that. I love knowing i'm not the only whackadoo to ask such things!

I absolutely believe that every soul saved will be there. That includes the babies. I hope they stay little! How wonderful that would be!!!

Take care you!

Rachel

Christy said...

Wow, Rachel, I had know idea that you lost a little girl while you were pregnant. Thank you for sharing.

I hope the babies stay little too!

And I do take comfort that God can handle all our questions, the hard ones and the easy ones.