Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random April Picture's

So, I realized that I hardly updated any picture's in April, so here are random April picture's.

My Dad has been trying to catch a squirrel, but instead caught an opossum.
Lincoln named him Garfield, he names everything Garfield.

We visited the Easter bunny.


My Dad helped Reagan's school find an activity bus.

Collecting Easter eggs at a local school.


Playing in the hail after a quick but productive storm.

Lincoln trying a month of Karate for free...he enjoyed it!


All the injections I had to give myself + the trigger = 33 shot total.
(Totally worth it!!!)


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I stumbled across your blog by hitting "Next Blog" at the top of mine. Anyways, you have a beautiful family, and congrats on the expansion of it. I read a few of your posts, and it brought back all sorts of crazy memories of my hubby and I trying to conceive. Oh, the joys of infertility ;-).

Christy said...

Wow, triples!! Your boys are adorable!! Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Bill said...

Why is everyone purplish in the bus picture, its kinda creepy ;)

Christy said...

I noticed that too, I have know idea why everyone looks purple.