Wednesday, July 7, 2010

God just gave me a kiss!!

Our precious baby is due on December 17th, 2010. Exactly one year to the day we miscarried our Christmas miracle. God is so good and he loves us so much!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

Oh and by the way, heart rate is 160.

Big blood test on Friday, to test for downs & spina bifida.....totally not worried, just want to make sure we are in a hospital that can tend to our baby if need be.

Big anatomy ultrasound Friday July 23rd at 10:30am. Dr. reassured me that his office doesn't find out the sex so that there will be no accidental slips....we want to be surprised or at least I do ;-)

I love being God's daughter!!

2 comments:

Bex said...

Ohhh, hooray! It's just like God to be so kind, huh!? He's so good.

Um....pictures, please!!

Christy said...

I have it posted on my calendar for Friday. Don't worry a picture will be up Friday!!