Saturday, July 24, 2010

Baby's profile pic at 19 weeks


We also found out that I have an anterior placenta. I had this with Lincoln and everything turned out alright. It just means the Dr. has to be careful when doing the c-section because it could cause more bleeding and the placenta could grow into the old scar which is bad.

But baby looks great, growing right on schedule. When we were almost done with the scan I asked the tech if she had checked to see the gender of the baby and she said yes. We were watching the whole time and didn't even catch on and this is our 3rd baby and we thought we "knew" what we were looking for but guess not. I should say Tim is convinced we are having a girl because he didn't see any boy parts but I'm not so convinced. We will just have to wait for December and be surprised!!

No comments: