Monday, August 16, 2010

Kids Choir


Reagan sang in our church's kids choir last weekend. They sang six songs and performed at all four services. Lincoln practiced with the kids at the first practice but decided it wasn't for him.
I also helped out again and loved listening to the kids sing and loved all the questions they had for me and my pregnant belly. One little girl asked me why my tummy was so big and I told her that there was a baby in there. Another little girl pipped in and said, "I was wondering why it was so big." Then they all wanted to know if it was a boy or a girl and what names we could name the baby and when would the baby be here. I love little girls, the boys had absolutely no interest....I love little boys too!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey @ FRESH AIR + FRESH FOOD said...

Aren't you glad you had a good answer to the big belly question?! I'm so bummed we missed kid's choir but our community group had a camp out this last weekend. Sooo fun but a bummer it all had to be on the same weekend. Thanks for the pic!

Christy said...

Yes, I am so glad that I had an answer to her question. Where did you guys go camping?