Tuesday, August 31, 2010

State Fair round 2

We start off with the STIHL Timbersports event that was televised on ESPN.
It was fun to watch, especially since I grew up in a logging town.
The kids were not impressed, but I could have stayed and watched all day.


Hilarious picture of Reagan by some random cows.


Eating ice cream from the all important Dairy Women's Red Barn.
Kids cones are only $1.00!!


Reagan finally got to ride the bull.


Going on the chair lift ride to get a birds eye view of the whole fair.



If you look in Lincoln's sunglasses you can see me taking his picture.
Unfortunately its the only picture of me.



Free fishing where the kids didn't catch a fish, we think they were already full.


Finally the kids got to go on some rides.
Lincoln's first choice was the super slides.


Reagan choose a ride & a game.
She is finally tall enough to go on the swings.
She looks so tiny in that great big seat.
I was so nervous the whole time,
she took her hand off the chain to wave to us
and I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!



Lincoln diving into the balls, I love that I captured him in mid air and
that he put his hands together to dive in the balls.


We are going back to the fair on Thursday and maybe next Monday.
What can I say, we love the fair!!!

No comments: