Thursday, August 19, 2010

What has been on my mind?

Hats, newborn Christmas hats to be exact. I want the baby to wear one but I can't decide? I found them all at etsy, and I love them all!!


1. This can be boy or girl, no problem. You can find it here.


2. This little hat is obviously a girls hat and you can find it here.
Well not anymore, I bought the last one :)


3. Again it can be for both genders, I love the rich red color. You can find it here.


4. I love this one too and you can find it here.

This is where you all come in. I can't decide and would love your opinion. I think I might just buy the girl hat because it is on sale and then if we have a boy, just give it to a friend. Please, please, please help me decide. I love them all, I love baby hats!!

4 comments:

jana said...

If you're going to have Valerie do newborn pics (which I totally recommend!), you have to go with 3 or 4. So cute!

Christy said...

I want Valerie to come to the hospital so she can take some there with the kids, but maybe it will just have to wait until we are home. I would love our Christmas card picture to have all the kids in Christmas hats. Can you imagine....so cute!!

happybuss said...

Do they have the girl one in Reagan's size?? I can see you family picture with the girl(s?) wearing the Christmas hat with the flower.

Christy said...

They only had one in newborn size. It would be way cute to have the girls in them.