Monday, September 13, 2010

Christmas

Since the baby is due December 17th, I think I am going to start decorating for Christmas now. The kids love Christmas and always are sad when the decorations come down and it will be easier on me to decorate now than try to rush it after Thanksgiving.

Thank you to those that voted for the kids, neither one won but they had fun being featured.

I love today, the cleaning lady came this morning and my house is beautiful, every bed is made, every toilet is clean and dinner smells yummy!! Plus last night we got all the laundry done, folded and put away.....I wish everyday could feel like this :)

2 comments:

And So It Goes said...

I hate to ask you, but if you could just hold on to that baby for one additional day, that baby will have the best birthday ever in the universe. Of course, I may be biased because December 18th is MY birthday, but ... whatever.

So happy for you!

Rach

PS: I need your email so I can respond to your latest blog comment - racheljcox at yahoo dot com

Christy said...

I just sent you an email.

I'm hoping this baby will show up on the 11th, so their birthday will be 12-11-10.

The 18th was my original due date, but they changed it to the 17th.
In a few short weeks I will be scheduling my c-section and then we will know. But then again, this baby could come early, really only God knows ;)