Monday, September 27, 2010

The Date

The c-section has been scheduled.
Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 9am we get to meet our little President.

I am still measuring one week ahead of schedule, but that is normal.

Babies heart rate is 160.

My blood pressure was 94/62, kinda low.
They told me that since my blood pressure is low,
I am prone to fainting spells.
For some reason it made me laugh when she said that.
So now when I say, I'm sorry I just can't do that do to "my condition".
I have a real reason besides being pregnant.
I have to make sure that I am very hydrated to avoid such episodes.

I have gained the same amount of weight at the same point as I did with Lincoln.

I haven't talked about names very much.

Lets!!

What do you think of Tyler for a boy?

And

What do you all think of McKinley for a girl?


5 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, so cool to have a date set!! Obviously, I am partial to Tyler, and I LOVE McKinley for a girl. I actually like McKinley for a boy too though. = )

Christy said...

I actually like both names Tyler & Zachary. Or as Lincoln calls them, his buddies.
Only 75 more days and we will know for sure :)

scottAD said...

I LOVE those names!!

Shana said...

LOVE them both!

Julie Donaldson said...

Good choices.