Thursday, September 9, 2010

Photo Contest

Tillamook Cheese Photo Contest --This is a picture of Reagan eating an ice cream cone. This is what I need your help with. If you have facebook, please click on the link, Like Tillamook Cheese and then "like" her specific photo. She probably isn't going to win but I told her I would try to drum up some votes for her. If she wins, she wins ice cream for a year and a big bowl of 38 flavors of ice cream....super fun!!



Statesman Journal State Fair Photo Contest -- Please vote for Aug. 28, that is the picture at the very bottom of the page and its a picture of Lincoln riding the mechanical bull. Anyone can vote for this. Please help Lincoln win. Although I might have to borrow his prize, its an ipod shuffle.
I can't believe both kids are in different photo contests at the same time. I didn't plan this but at least they both feel special. Thank you friends and family for supporting the kids :)

No comments: