Thursday, October 14, 2010

Max's quilt is finished!!

Max's quilt is all finished!
It is the largest one I have done.
I had a hard time getting a picture of the whole thing so this will just have to do.


I found the red skull fabric when I was buying the brown minky fabric for the backing.
This is for his birthday next month, but we are sending it early with some legos.



Happy early 3rd Birthday Max!!!

Max's Dad just posted this picture on Facebook and I thought I would include it.
It just warms my heart that he loves it! I can't tell you how many prayers I prayed while sewing his quilt. We just love that boy!!


This post is linked up to Vanessa's blog Southern In My Heart where she is hosting an Inspiration Friday party. Have you blogged about something this week that has inspired you? If so head on over there and link up!


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Christie! You blow me away girl! I absolutely love this and that last picture is soooo sweet. Are you going to be making one for your own sweet baby on the way???? :-)
Thanks for joining the party this week!
Love you friend,
Vanessa

Christy said...

Oh of course I will be making a quilt. Just waiting to find out the gender of this little person.
I love your parties!!
I hope I can make the cookie exchange this year :)

Shana said...

Christy,
I can't wait to see the quilt in person. Scott said Max was so excited and that he loves it. Thank you so much!
Shana

Christy said...

You are so welcome Shana!! We love your kids and miss you all terribly!