Saturday, October 30, 2010

Progression

These are the picture's I have taken every 4 weeks starting at 13 weeks pregnant.
I'm really glad that Bex asked me to do this, I didn't do it with my other pregnancies and am glad that we did this time.


13 weeks


17 weeks


21 weeks


25 weeks


29 weeks


33 weeks


Next picture will be at 37 weeks and then one more the day before the c-section.
Lots to do before the baby comes, like decorate for Christmas,
I'm skipping Thanksgiving.
Just so you know I love Thanksgiving just as much as Christmas but there is only so much this prego lady can do.

2 comments:

Bex said...

woohoo! I love seeing all of these photos together! the progression is beautiful. :-) You are almost there! And, you look fab!

Christy said...

Thank you Bex! Praying for you guys and Fatty, that you get the call very soon!!