Sunday, October 3, 2010

Take a Guess?



Many will play but only one will win.

My brother and his wife had this fun little guessing game when they were pregnant with their son Liam. I thought it would be fun to do the same.
I am inviting you all to join the fun and take a guess.

You all should all get points for getting the date right.
That is if I don't go into labor early.

Can't wait to see what you all predict!!!


I will tell you that Reagan weighed in at 7lb and Lincoln weighed in at 7 lb 7oz.

2 comments:

jessica said...

So, since it is your third child I'm going to guess 8lbs, 2 oz. I think typically 3rd babies tend to be a bit bigger? Maybe that is just a rumor, I'm not sure. Just in case though, that is my guess :)

Christy said...

Jessica you gotta click on the link and put your guess in that way.

Oh and 8 lb 2 oz, ouch...good thing I'm having a c-section. Although I was 8 lb 3 oz and I am the third baby in my family so your guess isn't far off ;)