Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sneak peak ***update with more pictures***

This is just one of the Christmas crib bumpers. I have three more to make, two long ones and one more like the one in the picture.

I bought a pattern for it but it was useless! I should have just looked at the bumpers I currently own and saved myself the money. I can use them this year and for next Christmas too!! In 28 short days I will be holding our sweet baby!!

***Update***

I finished the one long sections and put them in the crib and snapped some picture's. I just love how it looks. I think I just need a red crib sheet instead of white. Now I just have to finish the other two sections. I'm so close to being finished!!!

The fabric is a Moda fabric, if you were curious.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey friend! I've made bumpers before too and I agree that there is no point in using a pattern...actually that is pretty much how I do all of my sewing! :-)
It is looking so sweet and maybe I could come by sometime and get a sneak peak at the room!???
V

Christy said...

You are more than welcome to come by, but we don't have a room just for the baby. Baby will be with us and then move into either Lincoln or Reagan's room. Just depends on the gender of this little person.

A said...

The bumpers look great! I wish I knew how to sew! I'm thinking of making my mom show me over Thanksgiving!! Thinking of you and that baby! :)