Thursday, November 4, 2010

Really

This will be short and brief.

I am tired of these comments:

"Any day now?"

"Is this the biggest you have
ever been?"

"I bet you will go early, cause you are
so big."

The comments I LOVE:

"You are so cute!"

"Can't wait to meet your baby."

"Don't bend down, I will get that for you."

"Can I carry that for you?"

The funny thing Tim said the other night.

"You can't get out of bed that way, you need to roll the other way."

To his relief I started laughing and couldn't stop. He thought I was going to be mad. Good thing for him, this pregnancy has made me very giggly. Everything is funny. Even when people ask me the above questions that I don't like. I just start laughing.

2 comments:

happybuss said...

Christy - I totally know how you're feeling!! I remember being asked how long I had left and I was only 6 monthes along! Hang in there. Soon you'll be able to go to the store and remain annonymous!
Cyndi
p.s. You're really cute too!!

Christy said...

Thank you Cyndi!!!