Thursday, December 2, 2010

better

Today I am better.

I have a better attitude and know that baby will be here when baby gets here.

In other news, I think the baby dropped. Lots of pressure, more back pain, and bathroom trips are plenty.

I just have to make it until next Thursday after 11am.

I am playing Elizabeth from the bible in a little drama. The lovely Mary is played by my friend Lindsey, I'm pretty sure she is the jack of all trades and can do pretty much anything she puts her mind too. I have loved this lady ever since I met her when she moved here about 5 years ago.

Tim is now in charge of the grocery shopping as I am too uncomfortable to load and unload groceries. But I did fold 3 baskets of clothes tonight!

I am going to try an blog everyday this month, even after baby is born. I can do it, I know I can!!

3 comments:

Lori Vernon said...

Hoping you get tons of rest these last few days & weeks! Hang in there!

Christy said...

Thanks Lori, I am learning to slow down.

A said...

Hoping the baby comes soon!! Hang in there!!!