Monday, February 28, 2011

McKinley's Baby Dedication

A couple of weekends ago we had McKinley dedicated to the Lord at our church.
It was special because my sister in law Beth was there with my nephew Alex.
Beth lives in Colorado and Alex is in College not too far from us.

Below are some picture's my wonderful step-father in law took.
I have more to go through but here are the highlights.



Waiting



The pastor introducing McKinley.


The prayer, next to Reagan is her best friend Sarah.
Sarah's baby sister Ella was also dedicated.
I'm bummed that we didn't think to take a group picture of our families together.


Here we are, our wonderful little family of five!


"Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it."
Proverbs 22:6

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Such beautiful photos! A wonderful day, to be sure. Blessings to you :)

At The Picket Fence said...

Wish we could have been there! You all look fabulous, especially the rockin' mama there in the group!

Christy said...

Thank you friends, it was a special day. Even though you weren't there with us Vanessa I know where your heart is and that is more important to us!

Glad you could get away for your birthday. Reagan told me that you guys went away to the snow, you know to River Road ;) Oh how I love our kids!

Jcmommy2@msn.com said...

Christy

I was there at church for the baby girls dedications. That was so fun to see. I got a couple group pics of both of your families together. I will have to make sure they are not fuzzy and will post on facebook for you to pull off there.

Jenny Carpenter

Christy said...

Thank you Jenny! That would be great!

About Me said...

LOVE!