Sunday, July 10, 2011

Office/junk room progress

Do you remember this post?

Well, with Tim's help and Reagan's too it looks like this.......

You can actually move around, the kids can play and if needed we can set up a pack in play for McKinley to use for naps. We still have lots to go through, sort, donate, or toss, but we got a big chunk done on Saturday.

Below are all the left over empty boxes that were causing most of our issues. We even found our wedding on VHS tape. Now I need to get that converted because we don't even own a VHS player anymore. If any of my friends need boxes just let me know, if not they are being recycled!


2 comments:

Jana said...

Doesn't that feel so good. We had a room that got that way the months after Finn was born and I just didn't have the energy to deal with it. Finally, one evening, JJ grabbed me and said, "We are doing this...now!" and we had it done in about an hour. Such a good feeling.

Christy said...

Jana it feels great!! I love going in there now and keep the door open instead of closed :) When do we get to see your new house color?