Monday, August 8, 2011

Finally Disneyland picture's from May 2011

Since we missed a big family Thanksgiving trip with my side of the family to Mexico. (Because I was too pregnant with McKinley). My parents took us to Disneyland to make up for missing the other trip. Did I mention I have the BEST parents? Not just because they do awesome stuff like that, they are just wonderful parents & grandparents!

We arrived at the Disneyland hotel and immediately explored downtown Disney.


Giant Lego Woody.

So I'm going to just post the picture's because I seriously have no time to blog. I shouldn't say "no time", its more like McKinley won't let me have time to myself and when I do, there are so many other things that need to get done. Boring but essential things like, clean dishes & clean clothes, nurse and feed the big kids.












This picture below is my favorite.
Eore kept coming back and tickling my Dad who is extremely ticklish.











1 comment:

Julie Donaldson said...

Great photos. Looked like a wonderful trip. Thanks for sharing.